By Octavia Garrett

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sophie's diary entries.

Dear Diary
My name is Sophie and I am a Fairy.  I live in New Harmony, it is the best place in the world even thought I have only been to a few other communities.  I am 9 years old and I am in year 4 at school.  My family members include my father, James, my mother, Stephanie, and my little brother, Buzz.  I don’t know why I started writing a diary I just woke up this morning and was bored so I am now.  A lot of my friends write dairies maybe that are why.  I got my magic when I was five and just starting school because we learn how to control our powers at school. I fly myself to school every day except for Saturday and Sunday because there is no school.  Today is a Saturday and I have to do my homework otherwise I will have to do volunteer work, so goodbye.

Sophie xoxo

Dear Diary
Today was my brother's second birthday so he got his wings.  I don’t remember when I got my wings but when I saw his appear on his back it was wonderful all our family were there celebrating his birthday with him.  The present I gave him was something I made myself not with magic but by my own hands, it was a terribly made card.  The party was the most fun.  Everyone was dancing along to the music.  People were eating the fairy cakes that mummy and I made, they looked delicious.  After the food and dancing everyone gathered in a circle and sang the anthem 3 or 4 times, I can’t remember how many because I was too busy singing.  We sung the anthem because we worship the sun and the moon.  They make up everything night and day and help us live.
Write to you soon
Sophie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment